Thinking of moving to Naples, Florida?
And wanted to look at some best places to live in.
Best Places to live in Naples: Don’t worry you have reached the best place, here I am going to tell you everything about Naples, Florida and I am very sure that you will love to know about these places and their uniqueness.
For the Web-Story of this Article “
If you are confused a little bit, about whether moving to Naples, Florida is the best decision or not.
So do read these points, and your all confusion got solved;
- Best places for all of us: Whether you are at any age of your life, have any gender, in any profession, Naples welcomes you all with both hands open.
- Provide an environment to live freely: Naples has an open place with so many beautiful places and people to live in, it is one of the best places to live in Florida including Tampa and Miami. You get a simple, sweet and calming environment here.
- Affordable and safe: The next reason you should surely move to Naples, is because of its moderate purchasing power for every citizen, and along with that it provides a safe and secure environment to live in.
- Provide so many opportunities: one of the other important components is why the young generation shifts here easily, because it’s a city of new opportunity, and getting space into part-time, full time or even remote jobs are easy to get into.
- Beaches and exciting events: Naples is famous for its beautiful life, and one of the main reasons for this is because of its beach’s points, many of them become tourist spots and due to this you get some best dining places to get the proper Florida cultured food.
- Best amenities and neighborhood: transportation facilities, schools, colleges, shopping, and eating area all are just so good. And you get some best places to live in Naples, Florida.
BEST PLACES TO LIVE IN NAPLES, FLORIDA?
Old Naples #1
Located at Royal Port, Old Naples is one of the most beautiful Neighborhoods in Naples & Best Places to live in Naples , with mansions and so many big Palm trees.
Living here gives you a full vibe to live life romantically, as it looks so gorgeous from everywhere.
The main attraction of Old Naples is Millionaires Row, and you also get some public places where you can go and enjoy with family, like the zoo, picnic spots, small parks, restaurants and fine seafood.
Coquina Sands #2
The next affordable place in Naples, Florida is Coquina Sands. If you are looking for houses to live in with your family, then this is the best place to choose for.
You will easily find some of the best schools, colleges and the transportation facilities around this area are also quite good.
And to spend your precious time with your family, you have beautiful white sand beaches in this area.
Port Royal #3
Located on the southern side of the city, has an expensive, luxurious house to live in. you will also get different cultural people there to live freely and happily.
Best for young professionals who love to live and spend on their own terms.
Get some best restaurants, beaches, clubs, shopping areas, bar shops, and more for you to survive there easily.
Park Shore #4
Another famous and comfortable neighborhood in Naples is Park Stone. It’s an expensive area to get a house, but once you get it you live wonderfully and luxuriously.
It’s a perfect place for all whether you live alone or with family, park stone has a space for everyone.
Surrounded by Naples Botanical Garden, it looks so beautiful all around.
Except that you will also get many shops and restaurants to get the basic stuff.
Pelican Bay #5
The last place is none other than Pelican.
As located in the northern part of the city, it is filled with great community and luxurious living, as you get access to the Gulf of Mexico.
It’s an ideal place for you if you love wildlife, and some best Gulf courts, Gulf front Restaurants, an amazing beach and two boardwalks.
FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. Is Naples FL a good place to live?
It is one of the most desired places to live in, as it provides you with easy space for living luxuriously at affordable prices with some of best beaches, shopping arena golf grounds, and how we can miss, its beautiful sunsets.
Q2. What are the best-gated communities in Naples Florida?
Some best-gated communities in Naples, Florida are:-
Esplanade by the Islands
Valencia Trails by GT homes In Naples
Orange blossom ranch, Exclusive homes
The National Golf And Country Club, couch homes
The Isles of Collier Preserve
Q3. Is Sarasota or Naples better?
Both are best in their parts, but Sarasota is simply a bigger city in comparison to Naples, so it has a bigger group of people, because more space to live and more opportunities to grasp.
But Naples is beautiful, warmer, and cheaper in comparison to Sarasota.