It opened in 1991 and features a variety of exhibits and documentaries.
It features twelve galleries of art, and a permanent collection of more than 400 pieces of art.
The Bitter Lake NWR is a crucial conservation area for wetlands in the desert Southwest.
It was built in 1906 with a grant from the Carnegie Foundation. The building was one of three Carnegie libraries in the state.
The campus is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.