Don’t leave Gili islands without drinking fresh coconut water
When we talk about Gili T, the things that comes to our mind are- pristine beaches, blue water, parties, bikes, night market and magnificent sunset. But we generally do not talk about the refreshing and extremely fresh coconut water at Gili T.
Coconut water in Gili T is incredibly refreshing. This trendy beverage is replete with electrolytes and other essential nutrients. It works wonders on your health. You would definitely like to sip coconut water while exploring this tropical island. It will quench your thirst on a scorching afternoon.
Benefits of Coconut Water
Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Water For Skin, Hair And Health- Anti Ageing: Coconut water contains cytokines and lauric acid, the two important elements which are used in the process of cell growth and their regulation. It has significant anti-ageing, anti-carcinogenic and anti-thrombotic properties which helps to minimize skin aging, balances PH levels and keeps the connective tissue hydrated and strong.
Why should you support local community during travel
- Eating in small restaurants, cafes and stalls ensures your money goes directly into the surrounding community. It also gives you an authentic insight into what the local and regional dishes are and how they eat them.
- Avoid big chains and supermarkets not only will you get an authentic experience, you will also be supporting small businesses which helps the community to thrive.
- If you eat like a local, live like a local, it will impact the local community and they will be able to earn some revenue out of tourism.
The blog describes the importance of local natural drinks like coconut water.
Coconut Water in Gili T
When we think about the ultimate summer drink in a tropical island like Gili T while exploring the island, one of the first beverages that comes to mind is fresh coconut water, straight from the source. Nothing is more tasty and refreshing than the sweet liquid that you get from a newly cut coconut.
Benefits of Coconut water in a beach holiday
- It is full of nutrition. Coconut water is 94% water and naturally low in calories.
- It prevents dehydration. Coconut water refuels and is super hydrating.
- It aids digestion. Coconut water improves digestion and metabolism through bioactive enzyme
Buy natural local drinks and help the local community while you travel. Drinking cold drinks from bottles, water from plastic bottle leads to a lot of trash and as responsible travellers we are obligated to take care of Mother Nature. Say No to litter and stop plastic thrash before it is too late.
To sum up you can find long stretches of white sandy beaches lined with coconut trees and crystal blue water. The Gili Islands have long been known as a tropical island paradise away from the hustle and bustle of the mainland.
Explore the beautiful Gili T island but do not forget the refreshing coconut water.