About: Bundi Rajasthan
Bundi, an offbeat town settled amidst the royalty of Rajasthan, has probably nothing to offer to a tourist, but for a traveler, it is pure bliss. If you want to enjoy Fort in Rajasthan, This is place for you. This trip is exclusively designed for all the curious travelers — the ones who have an itch to explore something new, something unique, something EXTRAORDINARY!
One of those places that still hold the magic of old world charm, this trip is the perfect fusion of cultural integration, historic and artistic amalgamation, and mega exploration. In a nutshell, this trip is going to be one hell of an adventure!
However small it might be, Bundi Rajasthan has countless reasons to make you fall in love with its beauty. And we promise you, that it will not disappoint you at all.
3rd MARCH – 8th MARCH
TRAVEL ROUTE: DELHI – BUNDI – JAIPUR – DELHI | DURATION: 4 DAYS 5 NIGHTS
DETAILS: Bundi Rajasthan Itinerary
Day 0/March 3rd
DELHI – BUNDI
We will assemble at the meeting point – ‘Hauz Khas Metro Station, Delhi (Gate No – 1)’ at 7p.m. and start our journey to Bundi Rajasthan at 7:30p.m.
Day 1/March 4th
CHECK-IN & GARH PALACE
Arrival at Bundi at 7a.m. Upon arrival, we will check-in to our magnificent heritage Haveli adjacent to a lake. Have breakfast and take some rest. The overnight journey must have been tiring, so we’ll start the tour post lunch.
Now let’s start exploring the town with Garh Palace which is known for its ‘Chitrashala’. The stunning architecture is decorated with ‘mural paintings’ and ‘jharokhas’ dating back to 200 years.
‘The Palace of Bundi Rajasthan, even in broad daylight, is such a palace as men build for themselves in uneasy dreams – the work of goblins rather than of men – Rudyard Kipling’
Bundi has a great influence on some of the famous artists, including poet and writer Rabindranath Tagore, photographer Virginia Fass, and Rudyard Kipling – The Mowgli Man. In easy words, it’s a paradise for writers, photographers and yeah, foodies too.
After completing Garh Palace, you are free to explore the streets of Bundi.
MUST TRY THINGS – Go for street shopping or try the delicious Pyaaz Kachori. And visiting Krishna Ji’s chai shop filled with graffiti and having his special varieties of chai is a must when in Bundi.
Day 2/March 5th
EXPLORE BUNDI CITY & OUR PERSONAL FAVOURITE PLACE
Bundi is also known as ‘Little Varanasi’. Wonder why? Let’s explore a few out of many marvelous architectures dating back to 500 years for answers. And let’s not miss the very place where Rudyard Kipling stayed during his time at Bundi. Listen to the amazing stories behind the wonders of this place from our local expert. Let’s start our day post breakfast.
Just hop on quickly now into the van people because we just can’t wait to show you this gorge-ousness. This place has our heart. And no matter how many times we visit this place, it always feels like the first time.
Also, who’s up for a picnic lunch here? Turquoise waters of Chambal River flowing down the 300ft deep gorge, clear blues skies and surrounding wilderness. Now this is definitely a lunch with a view.
Let’s bid goodbye to this place only after we witness the sunset.
Day 3/March 6th
15,000 YEARS OLD HIDDEN ROCK CAVE PAINTINGS
To find gold, you’ve got to dig deep! So get ready because we are going for a drive to the countryside and a little trek through the woods & rocks. And you will witness this hidden treasure.
The tour will be led by a renowned archeologist who discovered these paintings and has a world record of discovering at least 105 another rock painting sites. Travel back to the pre-historic times with him and understand how the primitive man lived and travelled all across the world leaving his learnings behind. Our amazing storyteller will leave you spellbound we can promise you that.
You must be starving now right? Let us fill up your bellies with delicious organic food at a beautiful farmstay covered by fields from all four directions. Managed by a local family, this place is a dream home.
Enjoy the farm to table delicacies. By the way, any dog lovers here?
Day 4/March 7th
BACK TO DELHI BUT VIA AMBER FORT: Fort in Rajasthan
Today is our last day of the trip. You are most welcome to wake up easy today. We’ll start our drive to Jaipur around 12.
Beat the crowd and explore the gigantic Amber Fort in complete calmness when it’s beautifully decorated in colorful lights. The Fort in Rajasthan shuts down in the evening for the tourists, and opens again for a handful of people, who are ardent admirers of such existence. Visiting the fort in a cold night will be a memorable experience.
(Image Credit – Outlook India)
We’ll leave for Delhi post dinner. Since it’s the last dinner for this trip, let’s click loads of pictures with a promise to meet again.
DAY 5/March 8th
Arrival in Delhi by 5:30 a.m.
Know more about Bundi from one of our traveler’s perspective.
TRIP COST: INR 17,750/- + 5% GST
You can book your space by paying the 50% of the total amount. Please note that the balance amount is to be paid 30 days prior to the departure, or, if the booking is made after 30 days before the date of departure, the full amount must be paid at the time of booking.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on twin-sharing basis
- Day 1 – Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (Veg/Non-veg)
- Day 2 – Breakfast & Picnic Lunch (Veg/Non-veg)
- Day 3 – Breakfast & Farm Lunch (Veg/Non-veg)
- Day 4 – Breakfast (Veg/Non-veg)
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi
- Garh Palace/Chitrashala Guided Tour
- Bundi City Guided Tour
- Horseshoe Bend Tour
- Picnic Lunch
- Rock Paintings Guided Tour
- Farmstay Lunch
- Amber Fort Night Guided Tour
- Experienced local guide
- Harsh & Udai – Your Trip Leaders
- 5% GST
- Travel Insurance
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances (Road blocks, natural calamities, protest, medical emergencies, etc.)
- Entry ticket for Museums, Fort in Rajasthan and Places of Historical Evidence
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry charges for various places that are to be borne by the traveler –
- Garh Palace – INR 80/-
- Local Bundi Sites – INR 75/-
- Chambal River Site – INR 75/-
- Amber Fort – INR 100/-
- If there is any inflation in the above mentioned charges due to any changes in government’s policy, the cost has to be borne by the traveler.
- One ID proof is mandatory.
- Sturdy sports shoes (hiking shoes if possible) for rock painting site as the route will be a bit thorny.
- You can carry any type of luggage i.e. – suitcase/handbag/backpack.
- Medicines according to your suitability.
- We believes in minimum plastic usage. We request you to carry your own water bottles for the journey.
In case of cancellation, the participant must inform the company immediately by mail – [email protected]. Cancellation process will only be initiated post your mail.
Following are the period of notice & cancellation fee –
- 45 days prior to departure – Full refund
- 44 to 30 days prior to departure – 33% cancellation charges
- 29 to 15 days prior to departure – 66% cancellation charges
- 14 to 0 days prior to departure – 100% cancellation charges
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The company reserves the right to cancel the trip or make changes before or during the trip due to any unforeseen circumstance (Road blocks, natural calamities, bad weather, protest, medical emergencies, etc.).
- In case of cancellation from company’s end, the participants will be given a complete refund.
We care for you as well as our local vendors and team members, so it is our responsibility to take all the measure necessary for your and their well-being. Keeping this in mind, we are taking some precautions to ensure safety during this time. Such as –
- As of now every participant has to have a negative RTPCR test report not more than 72 hours old.
- There will be a regular body temperature check of every traveler, local vendors and team members.
- Accommodations on double sharing basis will be provided to ensure comfort.
- The accommodation will be disinfected before you check-in into your rooms/camps.
- The transport vehicles will be well disinfected before departure.
- Travelers are requested to carry their own sanitizers and extra masks.
- Travelers are requested to maintain distance from people while exploring markets or eating at restaurants/cafes.
- Travelers are requested to keep themselves away from any crowded place two weeks before the trip.
Should you have any other concern, please feel free to connect via phone call or an email as per your convenience.
Harsh Virdi – (+91)9717-572-599 | Udai Bhatt – (+91)9899-891-131
We are really excited to have you join us for the trip ☺
Cheers – ‘The Bucket List Tales’
FROM THE STREETS OF BUNDI
Bundi is well connected via a network of streets. It’s in a distance of 35 kilometres from Kota and almost 200 kilometres from Jaipur. Other significant cities which are available from here comprise Jaipur, Ajmer, Agra and New Delhi, which can be located in a distance of 170 KM, 155 KM, 310 KM and 390 KM respectively.
Located in the south-eastern region in a narrow valley within the Aravalli Hills like a small oasis, Bundi is also known as the blue city of Eastern Rajasthan